Andreas Löw of TexturePacker made this video about SpriteSheets and what every Game Developer should know.
Horn Stand Pro for iPhone4s/4
*Perfect for turning your iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 into a speakerphone.
*No external power needed.
*Easily keep iPhone stands vertically and horizontally.
*Functions well in hand free mode.
*Additional opening reserved for charger.
Please feel free to make any suggestions that you may have,it would be most appreciated.
Might as well share this new product that our company made 🙂
By the way, that’s my voice. Does it sound weird, since I’ve been thinking of doing video tutorials (by video, I mean screen capture and just a voice over)?
Purple nails for a Purplelilgirl
Throughout the year(s) I have accumulated a number of mini tutorials, code bits and links, but they are just scattered in this blog like.. um.. sprinkles? And they need to be organized. So here, I am going to attempt to create a link list:
- How to add Facebook to Unity Android?
- Mini Tutorial: How to localize your Unity game to Chinese? (Step 1)
- Mini Tutorial: How to post score of your Unity iOS game to Facebook?
- How to find out the language of your iPhone when using Unity?
- Mini Tutorial: How to create only one set of GUI for different iOS resolutions in Unity3D?
- Mini Tutorial: How to batch replace textures with different file formats in Unity?
- How to make a First Person Shooter Part 1
- Code Bit: How to use JNI in Cocos2dx Android?
- How to create physics objects in Cocos2D with just one click? (well, more or less one click)
- Mini Tutorial: How to capture video of iPhone app in Cocos2D? with audio
- Mini Tutorial: How to capture video of iPhone app in Cocos2D?
- Mini Tutorial: How to add Facebook to your iOS Cocos2d game
- Making that Talking App!
- Audio Processing silly mistake -.-
- Tutorial: The step two to making a ‘Talking’ iPhone app, when to record and when to stop recording
- How to make animated sprites in Cocos2D? (using 3rd party sprites and TexturePacker)
- Tutorial: Other ways to chipmunkify your voice
- Tutorial: The first step to making a ‘Talking’ iPhone app, chipmunkifying your voice!
- How to make fancy labels using Cocos2D?
- How to Flip Y? in Cocos2D Code Bit: How to flip your Cocos2D sprite?
- Transition between cocos2d scene & UIView
- How to load a UIView and display it
- CCUIViewWrapper – wrapper for manipulating UIViews using Cocos2D
- How to have an “add” effect in Cocos2D?
- How to load and animate multiple spritesheets in Cocos2D?
- Code Tip: How to move your Cocos2D sprite in the direction of a rotation?
- Code Tip: How to pass C++ objects to Objective C classes?
- Code Tip: How to optimize bullet hell shooters?
- Code Bit: How to speed up or slow down your Cocos2D game?
- Mac can turn jibberish into Chinese automatically?! 0.0
- Huh, who knew that you can batch rename files using Automator
Misc. iOS and game development-related:
- Open in Instagram
- Mini Tutorial: How to batch convert image files to PVR (for iPhone app development)?
- How to create a game like Tiny Wings? Links
- Games Plant – Kickstarter for games
- How to add social media icons to Tumblr
- How to batch create SD images from HD in 1,2,3 steps 🙂
- How to optimize your PNG images?
- How to Send Email from an iPhone App without POP Setup
- Unwrapping a Mushroom
- Tools of Trade
Book reviews and overviews:
- Unity 3D Game Development by Example Video Review
- abitofcode’s Review of COCOS2d-X by Example Beginner’s Guide
- Win a copy of Getting Started with Unity
- Paralaxer : A Cocos2d-x Example Game Book
- Thoughts while reading Cocos2d-X by Example Beginner’s Guide Chapters 1 & 2
- Cocos2d-X by Example Beginner’s Guide
- Creating Games with Cocos2d for iPhone 2
- Quick Review: Unreal Development Kit Game Programming with UnrealScript Beginners Guide
- Quick Review: Unity iOS Essentials
- Review: Cocos2d for iPhone 1 Game Development Cookbook
- Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner’s Guide: Game #2
- Cocos2d for iPhone 1 Game Development Cookbook
- New iOS and Android Books from Packt
- Core Data iOS Essentials
- Cocoa and Objective-C Cookbook
- Review: Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner’s Guide
- Build fun games even if you’ve never coded before
- Yeah for free books!
- Unity on Kongregate and Unity books
- Review: Cocos2d for iPhone 0.99 Beginner’s Guide
- Cocos2d for iPhone 0.99 Beginner’s Guide
Games, apps reviews and self-promotions:
- purplelilgirl plays with photo caption apps
- Maru Comics
- 50K/30 on Crazy Mike’s Apps
- 50/30 in Productivity > New section of the UK App Store
- 50K/30 seen in other websites and stuff
- Chasing word counts made easy: 50K/30 for iOS
- Making 50K/30 iOS App and Other Random Things
- Bone at Taiwan Designer’s Week 2012
- Maru Jump!
- So we made a game for a penguin : Maru Penguin
- Talking Trio: Birds by Mobilistudio
- I’m always out for energy!
- Games Scoop – Apps & Games News: The Sims Social on Facebook
- KKB Update!
- Visual Travel Checklist features 🙂
- What’s Hot: Absolute Instant
- Need to split the bill? “KKB” will help you! Get it for your Android phone now!
- Visual Travel Checklist
- “Must Get Candy” is out!
Gamasutra blogs and reblogs:
- This is the song (game) that doesn’t end…
- The App Store gamble continues…
- The App Store is a gamble – so what should you put your money on?
- Gamasutra Member Blogs: From Narrative Pacing To The Mobile Marketplace
- I want my games in bite size chunks!
- Walking in a Character’s Shoes – literally
- Getting that Game Job
- A Non Gamer’s Story
- How to simplify “Hard Core” Games for “Social” Gamers?
- A Peek into the Mind of a Social Gamer